Posted on Apr 30, 2012
Entry Level (Less than 2 years of Experience)
CNC Lathe or Mill Machinist – 2nd Shift
REPORTS TO: Machining Supervisor
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- 2nd Shift (4:30 PM – 3:00 AM)
- Perform setups on CNC lathes or mills, includes selecting optimal standard or non-standard tooling, required fixtures, chuck/jaws, and any machine attachments. Download program, make any offsets required, set tooling per the program and verify material matches program. Make sure all required gages are available.
- Operates one or more machines running complex parts, with close tolerances, possiblt with seal surfaces requiring…
- Meet production output goals, insure quality of all machined parts, maintain production records, quality records, dialogs, etc.
- Read blueprints
- Closely monitor assigned Machine.
- Follow all company policies…
- Work in a safe manner…
- Ability and willingness to work overtime…
- Provide training for new department members…
- Perform routine preventative maintenance operated…
- Perform all other duties as assigned.