Date(s) - 05/21/2018 - 05/23/2018
7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Fort Worth Convention Center
Stop by booth 231 to meet the team and learn more about D&L’s extensive line of products!
DUG Permian Basin explores what’s working for West Texas producers and more, as the industry’s top experts and analysts join the region’s most active producers and service and supply companies. Among 10+ hours of networking, 20+ executive-level speakers will discuss the pulse of the market, forecasts and best practices looking ahead.
Join more than 2,000+ industry professionals in Fort Worth to explore time-tested efficiency-focused strategies and technologies.
Explore these key topics at DUG Permian Basin:
- Driving efficiency in exploration and production: hear leading operators discuss their results (and savings) from down-spacing pilots and drilling stacked and staggered wells
- The latest results and projections for key Permian plays: the region’s most active producers and top analysts will discuss current production and forecast activity
- Efficient technologies: get a look and the newest technologies and strategies driving positive results in the region – then explore them on the exhibit floor
- Smart fiscal discipline: learn about new sources of capital in the current business environment, hear financial experts dissect breakeven costs, and discuss the latest strategies on managing cash flow and hedging programs
- A&D and M&A activity: learn about prospective targets in the region for companies with healthy balance sheets