D&L Oil Tools will be exhibiting at the DUG Midcontinent event in Oklahoma City September 19 – 21, 2017. Stop by booth 113 to meet the team. Topics covered at the event include:
Defining, delineating, and derisking the horizons
Producers are doubling down on their core assets in the historic Midcontinent’s resource-rich plays. Many consider the region second only to the prolific Permian Basin when it comes to play economics and profitability.
Market recoveries rarely come without turbulence. Producers remain focused on operating efficiently and cutting costs to safely navigate the road ahead. Whether it’s “lower for longer” or a “faster-than-expected recovery,” the innovative spirit and resourcefulness that launched America’s shale revolution will carry producers through this business cycle.
DUG Midcontinent 2017 is your chance to connect with the key players operating in Southwest Kansas, the Texas Panhandle, Northwest Arkansas and throughout Oklahoma. Find out what steps they are taking to weather the storm. With executive-level speakers, exhibitors showcasing solutions, and hours of exclusive networking opportunities – this is the ONE event that brings the entire region together. You’ll walk away with new insights, proven best practices, and hundreds of valuable connections.
- Mississippi Lime
- Springer shale
- Other Emerging Midcontinent Plays from Kansas to the Texas Panhandle
Explore these key topics at DUG Midcontinent:
- Driving efficiency in exploration and production: hear leading operators discuss efficiencies gained through water sourcing and conservation and improved frac designs.
- The latest results and projections for key Midcontinent plays: the most active producers and top analysts will discuss current production and forecast activity.
- Efficient technologies: get a look and key technologies and strategies driving positive results – then explore them on the exhibit floor.
- Smart fiscal discipline: learn about new sources of capital, hear financial experts dissect breakeven costs, and discuss the latest strategies on managing cash flow.
- A&D and M&A activity: learn about prospective targets for companies with healthy balance sheets. Hundreds of millions in new investments have already been made in the Midcontinent this year.
Venue: Cox Convention Center | 1 Myriad Gardens | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102