Date(s) - 08/01/2016 - 08/03/2016
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Categories No Categories
With 3,500 attendees on average from 40 countries and more than 175 exhibiting companies, URTeC has quickly become the premier science-based conference and marketplace for unconventional exploration, drilling and production ideas and technologies.
Jointly organized by the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) and the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG), URTeC connects the key technical and business professionals deciding where, how and when plays will be developed and wells drilled every day. It’s the only event leveraging expertise from all technical backgrounds and focusing on the asset team approach to successful field development.
- One of the industry’s most interactive networking forums for companies across all segments of the unconventional market
- An unmatched, integrated audience of qualified decision makers with whom to build new business relationships with and generate leads
- A platform for showcasing your products, technologies and solutions with more than 175 exhibiting companies
- A superior quality science and technology event attended by 3,500 colleagues on average
– See more at: http://urtec.org/2016/Why-URTeC/About#sthash.nIkxow5M.dpuf