Posted on February 17, 2020
Bachelor of Science in Engineering or 8-12 years Design Drafting
3-7 years Design Engineer
2-3 years design experience
2-3 years design calculations experience
Design Engineer II
Summary of Duties:
- Develop new designs with support.
- Maintain and update current designs.
- Provide technical support for D&L Manufacturing operations.
- Provide technical support for D&L customers.
- Provide technical support for D&L Purchasing.
- Assist in development of technical and sales information.
- Provides customer support through D&L on-call rotation after 6 months.
- Conduct R&D and API11D1 tests with support as needed.
- Some Field support and sales travel.
- Develop Manufacturing Specifications
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or 8-12 years Design Drafting, 3-7 years Design Engineer
- 2-3 years design experience.
- 2-3 years design calculations experience.
- 1-2 field training trips.
- Ability to work in the Engineering Test Lab or direct personnel to conduct the test.
Job Skills/Tools Required:
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to translate customer needs into working designs.
- Basic working knowledge of CAD system.
- Ability to present basic presentations on downhole equipment.
- Working knowledge of English language.
- Good communication skills verbal and written.
- General understanding of downhole conditions and completions.
- Good working knowledge of materials.